Welcome to the online registration system for
Logansport Community School corporation
Our online registration allows a parent/guardian to pre-register his/her new student for LCSC schools or update a returning student's information for the upcoming school year. This will save you time for registering a new student or verifying your student's information each year.
If you are registering a new student, completing the online portion is the first step in the process. Your child is not enrolled in school until you come to your child's school with the proper paperwork and complete the registration process.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW STUDENTS ONLY
- New Student Registration is only for new students to LCSC. If you attended a Logansport School at the end of school last school year, you are considered a returning student even if you are going to a different school. Students that moved away last year before the end of school and are returning to a Logansport school this year are considered a new student. Please do not use the New Student Registration to register a returning student.
- In order to register your student(s) at LCSC schools, a parent or guardian will be required to have a personal email address to create a Parent Portal account as part of the registration process.
- To see our video on how to start the registration process, please click this link: New Student Registration Video
- During the online registration process, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Any Medical Information about your child
- Any transportation needs such as addresses for pick up and/or drop off location, including daycare information
- Emergency Contacts and Phone Numbers
- Previous school information (school name, address, phone number, etc.)
- After you have completed the online portion of registration, you will need to bring the following with you to complete the process at the school your child will be attending:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Social Security Card (if available)
- Any court-ordered custody information
- Please click on New Student Registration below to register a new student and follow the instructions online.
- Please remember to take the documents listed above to the school your child will be attending to complete enrollment.
New Student Registration will open up July 21, 2020.